Thursday, October 4, 2007

NFTW #002--Why we build up leaders; What have I placed between God and me?

Listen to it now!



This week, I've got some opinions about the recent spate of marital troubles involving well-known preachers. My take might be a bit surprising.

Also, I believe that everybody, including Christians, try to hide from God. Why? Have I put up any barriers between myself and God? Those are the questions we'll kick around during our time looking at the Bible.

Hope you enjoy! If you have any comments or questions, leave 'em here, or at nftw@sbcglobal.net.

Here are the links to the stuff I mentioned and the music I use:

The intro/outro music was from Jacques Grant.
The cool classical-style guitar was by Deyo.

The story about the divorces of the Whites and Weeks/Bynum is here.
The always-terrific LarkNews.com did a great satire of the Whites' divorce circus.

See you next time!

No comments: